Thursday, July 26, 2007

Explaining the Hiatus...

It's been a while. And I haven't written, not because I haven't been reading, but because I went to France and since then have been reading up a storm without having the discipline to write about it. :) I'm hoping to remedy that. The next several reviews will not have the "Currently reading/Next up" format. That will return when I'm caught up....whenever that is.

Coming soon (certainly not in the order that I read them, as I barely remember anymore), my reviews for:

Link to my review to "Buffy Season 8" story arc, The Long Way Home
Tropic of Cancer
Cat's Cradle
Swann's Way
Persepolis 2
Embroideries
Chicken & Plums
Ultimate Spider Man Vol. 1
The Plain Janes
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Girls Vol. 1
"Landfill"
"The Story of the Middle Princess"
"Master Misery"
"Children on Their Birthdays"
Crecy
"Buffy Season 8" #5 - The Chain (standalone)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home